SBCHC is one of the newest established community health centers in Houston, having been designated an FQHC in September of 2005. Since opening its door in 2004, to the Spring Branch residents, SBCHC has made it its mission to provide health services to meet the needs of those in our service area population. SBCHC has made a positive impact in the target area, resulting in improvements in the overall health of the community.
It is with financial support that we are able to fulfill our mission of serving our community. Continued support is needed as we expand to meet the needs of our patients. A donation to Spring Branch Community Health Center is an investment to this neighborhood. Building Healthy Families will lead to a Healthy Community.
List of Supporters
We are able to provide quality healthcare services to the residents of our community through the generous support (past & present) of the following organizations:
- 211 Cancer Prevention
- Allegiance Bank
- Amegy Bank
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- Arab American Cultural & Community Center
- Barcelo & Associates, LLC.
- Center for Mexican American Studies, University of Houston
- Chapelwood United Methodist Church
- Charity Guild of Catholic Women
- Chevron Corporation
- Christ Clinic
- Cinco Land & Exploration Inc.
- Dynamo Charities
- Epiphany of the Lord Catholic Community
- General Electric
- Harris County Hospital District Foundation
- Harris County Housing Authority
- Healthy Houston Healthy Texas
- Houston Area Community Services Inc.
- Houston Corporate Transportation LLC.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- March of Dimes
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church
- Memorial Hermann Health Systems
- Mission of Yahweh, Inc.
- Navarro Insurance Group, L.P.
- Oceaneering International, Inc.
- PBK Architects Inc.
- Rockwell Fund
- Sorola Insurance Services
- St. John Vianney Catholic Church
- Susan G. Komen Houston Affiliate
- Texas Children's Health Plan
- Texas Children's Pediatrics
- The GE Foundation
- The Simmons Foundation
- United Healthcare
- United Solutions
- United Methodist Women of CUMC
- Vitamin Angels