SBCHC is one of the newest established community health centers in Houston, having been designated an FQHC in September of 2005. Since opening its door in 2004 to the Spring Branch residents, SBCHC has made it its mission to provide health services to meet the needs of those in our service area population regardless of their ability to pay. SBCHC has made a positive impact in the target area, resulting in improvements in the overall health of the population.
It is with financial support that we are able to fulfill our mission of serving our community. Continued support is needed as we expand to meet the needs of our patients. A donation to Spring Branch Community Health Center is an investment to this neighborhood. Building Healthy Families will lead to a Healthy Community.
List of Supporters
We are able to provide quality healthcare services to the residents of our community through the generous support (past & present) of the following organizations:
- Amegy Bank of Texas
- Chapelwood United Methodist Church
- Charity Guild of Catholic Women
- Christus Health
- Community Health Choice
- GE Foundation (General Electric)
- Harris County Medical Society
- Healthy Houston Foundation
- Houston Endowment Inc.
- Houston Methodist
- K+S Consulting
- M.D. Matthews Foundation
- Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church
- Memorial Drive United Methodist Church
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- Rockwell Fund, Inc.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Cecilia Catholic Community
- Saint John Vianney Catholic Church
- Saint Luke’s Episcopal Health Charities
- Saint Luke’s United Methodist Church
- Texas Children's Pediatrics
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- The Cullen Trust for Health Care
- The Methodist Hospital System
- The Simmons Foundation