We seek to reduce health care disparity. Join our team!
Spring Branch Community Health Center is a growing, fast-paced Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) working on reducing health care disparity within the Greater Houston Area. Be part of a vibrant primary care team creating healthy communities, one patient at a time. You'll have the chance to improve your skillsets across multiple specialties while working along with experienced healthcare professionals.
The organization has multiple locations delivering patient-centered care across the following specialties: pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine, women's health, dental care, behavioral health, and nutritional services amongst other programs with our partners throughout the Houston area.
- PTO Bank of Three Weeks
- 10 Paid Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- SBCHC contributes 80% to the employee premium and 60% to the dependent premium for either medical plan, dental and vision
- Basic Life/AD&D – 100% paid by the employer
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan – employer matches of up to 5%
- Multiple, Convenient Locations
Valoramos su apoyo
Apreciamos el invaluable apoyo de nuestros donantes y voluntarios. Con su ayuda, podemos seguir proporcionando la mejor atención médica posible a nuestros pacientes.
Únase a nuestra lista de correo
Mantengase conectado inscribiéndose a nuestra lista de correo electrónico. Reciba la última información, noticias y actualizaciones del Centro de Salud Comunitario de Spring Branch.