Complete The New Patient Form
Please complete the form below, and allow up to 2 business days for your request to be processed. Please be aware that submission of this form does not guarantee your appointment. If you would like to schedule an appointment sooner, please call our appointment center at 713-462-6565, press option 3 for assistance with scheduling an appointment. Our schedulers are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Aetna - Commercial, Medicare, Marketplace
Ambetter by Superior - Commercial, BH
Amerigroup - Star, Star+, Chip, Starkids, Medicare, Dental,
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Commercial, Marketplace, Medicare
Beacon Health Strategies - Medicaid, Star, CHIP
Community Health Choice - Star, Star+, CHIP, CHIP Perinatal, Marketplace
Guardian Life Insurance
Humana - Commercial, medicare, Marketplace
Medicaid - Traditional, Star, CHIP
Molina - Star, Star+, CHIP, CHIP Perinate, Medicare, Marketplace
Superior - Star, Star+, CHIP, CHIP Perinatal, Marketplace (Ambetter)
Texas Children's - Star, Star+, CHIP, CHIP Perinatal
United Healthcare - Star, Star+, CHIP, Medicare Advantage Plans (AARP), Commercial, Marketplace
Notice of Client Privacy Rights
- Lab Test Results
- Medication Refills
- Release of Information
- No Show
Your PCP is the doctor, nurse practitioner, physician assistant or clinic that gives you care. Your insurance coverage and benefits may change from time to time and that may require changing your PCP. We encourage you to change your PCP after you’ve scheduled an appointment with us.
You may request a different PCP at any time. You do not have to wait until Open Enrollment to change your PCP. Be sure to confirm the “effective date” of the new PCP when you make the change.
- Call your medical plan’s customer service number to request the change. You can find the number on your medical ID card.
- Ask the insurance representative when the PCP change will be effective. If you call the medical plan before the 15th of a month, the change will be effective the first of the next month. If the change is made after the 15th, it will be effective the first of the next month
- Use your medical plan’s website to search for a PCP.
- Each family member may choose a different PCP from the doctors who are contracted with your medical plan.
- Request a transfer of medical records from your provider.
We value your support
We appreciate the invaluable support from our donors and volunteers. With your help, we are able to continue providing the best possible healthcare to our patients.
Join our mailing list
Stay connected by signing up for our Mailing List via email. Receive the latest info, news, and updates from Spring Branch Community Health Center.